A young woman visited a gynecologist to get an injection that minimizes the risks of pregnancy. But the doctor refused to perform the procedure, because it turned out that the waitress would soon become a mother.
Aimee Stevens is a 17–year-old girl who works as a waitress. That day she visited the doctor to repeat the injection against pregnancy. She did a similar procedure every quarter for a year.
The girl shared with the nurse that she sometimes has cramps in her legs, which was the reason to do a standard pregnancy test. It turned out to be positive, and the nurse decided that her term did not exceed 6 weeks.
The waitress went home and wondered how she hadn’t noticed her condition. She did not pay attention to the absence of a menstrual cycle, because hormonal drugs lead to exactly this outcome.
Aimee and her mom
At the same time, Aimee did not have any changes in her figure, she did not gain weight. No one, both the girl and relatives, colleagues and friends, suspected anything was wrong.
Three days passed after the visit to the doctor, Aimee had abdominal pains. She was sure that she had been poisoned by the pizza she had eaten the day before, and did not seek medical help.
Soon the condition worsened and the girl went to the toilet. She stayed there for more than 40 minutes, and when she got up from the toilet, she noticed that there was a baby in it. Aimee picked up the baby, and, holding him in her hands, was looking for scissors to cut the umbilical cord. Then I woke up my mother, who was calling an ambulance.
On the way to the clinic, the young mother managed to share the news with close friends, and also wrote to the boss that she would not be able to go to work. As Stevens says, she was believed only after she sent a photo of the child. In just a day, her entourage collected all the necessary things for the child.
After examining the newly-made mother and baby, the doctors could not put an exact date, because the placenta remained in the toilet, but they said that the girl and the child were completely healthy. Three days later, the family was discharged home.